Nemesis is an all-in-one add-on for Kodi by Stream Army Repository.
It has movies, TV shows sports, music and more.
Nemesis uses a pin system which is available from their website.
Using a good VPN with Kodi is always suggested for privacy, security, and being anonymous. If you need a good low cost VPN to use with Kodi Try IPVanish it having multiple high speed servers with no throttling or logs.
Whyingo.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. Whyingo.org does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is owned or is in the public domain.
Steps to Install Nemesis Kodi Add-on with Screenshots
- From home screen go to Settings
- Click File Manager
- Click Add Source
- Click None
- Enter the following Address: http://streamarmy.co.uk/repo/
- Name it stream army
- The boxes should match the picture below
- Go back to Home screen and click add-ons
- Click the add-on browser from the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- Click stream army
- Click repository.StreamArmy
- Wait for the top right to popup Stream Army Repository Installed
- Click Install from repository
- Click Stream Army Repo
- Click Video Add-ons
- Click Nemesis
- Click Install