Maverick is a new updated Kodi Build can be installed through Dejavu Repository. It has sections for Favourites, MP3 Music. Wizard, Apps, Power, System and includes latest kodi Add-on Maverick, Dejavu, Skynet, Asgard, Deathstar, The Red Queen, The Crew, Chains, Numbers, Venom, Twisted and Fen.
Using a VPN with Kodi is always recommended for privacy and security. Try IPVanish which is Kodi friendly, has no logs, and unlimited bandwidth.
Whyingo.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. Whyingo.org does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is owned or is in the public domain.
Steps to Install Maverick Kodi 18.8 Leia Add-on
- From home screen go to Settings
- Click File Manager
- Click Add Source
- Click None
- Enter the following address: https://dejavurepo.github.io/
- Name it dejavu
- The boxes should match the picture below
- Go back to Home screen and click add-ons
- Click the add-on browser from the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- A box will open click dejavu
- Click repository.dejavu-1.0.4.zip
- Wait for the top right to popup Dejavu Repository Installed
- Click Install from Repository
- Click Dejavu Repository
- Click Program Add-ons
- Click Maverick Wizard
- Click Install
- Wait for the top right to popup Maverick Wizard add-on installed
- Click Continue
- Click Here
- Click Builds
- Click Maverick Big Build
- Click Fresh Install or Standard Install (Fresh Install is usually bests)
- Click Yes to Install
- It will download and install
- After it installs restart Kodi and it should come up. Be sure to give it time to build menus and update add-ons.