Kryptonic is brand new Kodi Build from 909 Wizard for Leia. It uses Aeon Nox Silvo Skin and it has size of 170 MB.
It has sections for Movies, TV shows, One Click, 4K Movies, Live TV , Sports, Music,Kids, Urban, Heroes, Comedy, Gears TV, Documentaries, Gaming, Android, Search and more.
Using a VPN with Kodi is always recommended for privacy and security. Try IPVanish which is Kodi friendly, has no logs, and unlimited bandwidth.
Whyingo.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. Whyingo.org does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is owned or is in the public domain.
Steps to Install Kryptonic Kodi 18 Leia Build
- From home screen go to Settings
- Click File Manager
- Click Add Source
- Click None
- Enter the following address: http://909empire.net
- Name it empire
- The boxes should match the picture below
- Go back to Home screen and click add-ons
- Click the add-on browser from the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- A box will open click empire
- Click plugin.program..909wizard.zip
- Wait for the top right to popup 909 Wizard Repository Installed
- Click Continue
- Click Build Menu
- Click Kryptonic
- Click Fresh Install or Standard Install (Fresh Install is usually bests)
- Click Yes to Install
- It will download and install
- Click OK to Force close Kodi
- After it installs restart Kodi and it should come up. Be sure to give it time to build menus and update add-ons.
How to change the Skin back to Default Estuary
If this Build does not work for you here is how to change the Skin back to default Estuary and remove it.
- From home screen go to System
- Click Interface Settings
- Click Skin
- Click Estuary
- Click Yes