Kodi SpainTV is a new Kodi 18 Leia Add-on from Fuente-TV Chopo Repository. It has sections for Canales De Espana, Canales Musicales, Deportes, Listas IPTV, Listas Web, Radio and You Tube.
Using a VPN with Kodi is always recommended for privacy and security. Try IPVanish which is Kodi friendly, has no logs, and unlimited bandwidth.
Whyingo.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. Whyingo.org does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is owned or is in the public domain.
Steps to Install Kodi SpainTV Leia Add-on
- From home screen go to Settings
- Click File Manager
- Click Add Source
- Click None
- Enter the following address: https://fuente-tvchopo.github.io/
- Name it tv chopo
- The boxes should match the picture below
- Go back to Home screen and click add-ons
- Click the add-on browser from the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- A box will open click tv chopo
- Click addons-variados
- Click plugin.video.kodispaintv-2.6.zip
- Wait for the top right to popup Kodi SpainTv Add-on Installed
- After it install it will be located on Home Screen Add-ons-> Video Add-ons