Screenshots Knight Rider
Knight Rider is new Kodi Build from Chain Build Repository. It comes with Kodi 18 Leia Add-on The Crew, Shadow and Chains Sinister. It includes Movies, Trakt, TV shows, Chains Scrapers, Non Debrid, Documentaries, Kid Zone, Music, Live TV and more.
Using a VPN with Kodi is always recommended for privacy and security. Try IPVanish which is Kodi friendly, has no logs, and unlimited bandwidth.
Whyingo.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. Whyingo.org does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is owned or is in the public domain.
Steps to Install Knight Rider Kodi 18 Build
- From home screen go to Settings
- Click File Manager
- Click Add Source
- Click None
- Enter the following address: https://myatom.one/AbsolutionBuilds/
- Name it chains
- The boxes should match the picture below
- Go back to Home screen and click add-ons
- Click the add-on browser from the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- A box will open click chains
- Click repository.chainsrepo-0.0.1.zip
- Wait for the top right to popup Chains Repository Installed
- Click Install from Repository
- Click Chains Repository
- Click Program Add-ons
- Click Chains Build Wizard
- Click Install
- Wait for the top right to popup Chains Builds Wizard installed
- Click to Continue
- Click Here
- Click Builds
- Click Knight Rider
- Click Fresh Install or Standard Install (Fresh Install is usually bests)
- Click Yes toInstall
- It will download and install
- Click OK to force close Kodi
- After it installs restart Kodi and it should come up. Be sure to give it time to build menus and update add-ons.