Infusin is a new updated Kodi Build for Leia from CDTV Wizard.
It has sections for Movies, Tv shows, Kids, Music, Apps, Sports, Discover, TV Pro and more.
Using a VPN with Kodi is always recommended for privacy and security. Try IPVanish which is Kodi friendly, has no logs, and unlimited bandwidth.
Whyingo.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. Whyingo.org does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is owned or is in the public domain.
Steps to Install Infusion Kodi 18.8 Build Leia
- From home screen go to Settings
- Click File Manager
- Click Add Source
- Click None
- Enter the following address: http://cellardoortv.com /repo/
- Name it cd
- The boxes should match the picture below
- Go back to Home screen and click add-ons
- Click the add-on browser from the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- A box will open click cd
- Click repository.cdrepo-10.4.zip
- Wait for the top right to popup Cellar Door TV Repository Installed
- Click Install from Repository
- Click Cellar Door TV Repository
- Click Program Add-ons
- Click CDTV Wizard
- Click Install
- It will pop up the additional dependencies click where it says OK
- Wait for the top right to popup CDTV Wizard installed
- Click Continue
- Click Build Menu
- It will pop up a information message click Dismiss
- Click Infusion
- Click Fresh Install or Standard Install (Fresh Install is usually bests)
- Click yes to install
- It will download and install
- Click force close
- After it installs restart Kodi and it should come up. Be sure to give it time to build menus and update add-ons.