Fladnag Game of Thrones is a brand new Kodi 18 Build Leia from T2K Repository. This build uses interface settings of the most popular TV shows Game of thrones and it has size of 125 MB.
It has sections for Movies, TV shows, Music, Kids, Apps, Favourites, Live TV, Sport and it comes with add-ons including Fladnags Kids Boxsets, Fladnag Cartoons, Faldnag Collection, Fladnag Movies, Kids 1 Click Movies, T2K 1 Click Movies and T2K IPTV Kingdom.
Using a VPN with Kodi is always recommended for privacy and security. Try IPVanish which is Kodi friendly, has no logs, and unlimited bandwidth.
Whyingo.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. Whyingo.org does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is owned or is in the public domain.
Steps to Install Fladnag Game of Thrones Kodi 18 Build Leia
- From home screen go to Settings
- Click File Manager
- Click Add Source
- Click None
- Enter the following address: https://t2k-cloud.co.uk/Repo/
- Name it t2k
- The boxes should match the picture below
- Go back to Home screen and click add-ons
- Click the add-on browser from the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- A box will open click t2k
- Click repository.t2k-1.1.7.zip
- Wait for the top right to popup T2K Repository Installed
- Click Install from Repository
- Click T2K Repository
- Click Program Add-ons
- Click T2k Wizard
- Click Install
- Wait for the top right to popup T2K Wizard Installed
- It will pop up a information message click Dismiss
- Click Continue
- Click Build Menu
- Click Fladnag Game of Thrones
- Click Fresh Install or Standard Install (Fresh Install is usually bests)
- Click Yes to Install
- It will download and install
- Click Force Close
- After it installs restart Kodi and it should come up. Be sure to give it time to build menus and update add-ons.
How to change the Skin back to Default Estuary
If this Build does not work for you here is how to change the Skin back to default Estuary and remove it.
- From home screen go to System
- Click Interface Settings
- Click Skin
- Click Estuary
- Click Yes