Endura is a new Kodi Build for Leia 18 from Doomzday Wizard. This build uses Xonfluence skin and it has size of 212 MB.
It has sections for Live Streams, All in One, 1 Click Hub, Movie Hub, TV shows, Trakt Hub, Kids Hub, Music Hub, Documentary, Sports Hub and Add-ons.
Using a VPN with Kodi is always recommended for privacy and security. Try IPVanish which is Kodi friendly, has no logs, and unlimited bandwidth.
Whyingo.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. Whyingo.org does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is owned or is in the public domain.
Steps to Install Endura Kodi 18 Build Leia
- From home screen go to Settings
- Click File Manager
- Click Add Source
- Click None
- Enter the following address: http://doomzday.xyz/Doomzday/
- Name it Doomzday
- The boxes should match the picture below
- Go back to Home screen and click add-ons
- Click the add-on browser from the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- A box will open click Doomzday
- Click plugin.program.doomzdaywizard.zip
- Wait for the top right to popup Doomzday Wizard Installed
- It will pop up a information message click Dismiss
- Click Continue
- Click Build Menu
- Click DoomzDay Endura
- Click Fresh Install or Standard Install (Fresh Install is usually bests)
- Click Continue
- It will download and install
- Click force close
- After it installs restart Kodi and it should come up. Be sure to give it time to build menus and update add-ons.
How to change the Skin back to Default Estuary
If this Build does not work for you here is how to change the Skin back to default Estuary and remove it.
- From home screen go to System
- Click Interface Settings
- Click Skin
- Click Estuary
- Click Yes