UPDATE: Repository Is Currently Down
Dufflight is great Kodi Build from Stream Digital Repository. This build has size of 175 MB and it uses Arctic Zephyr Leia MOD skin settings.
It is loaded with latest Add-on including Startec AIO, Nole Cinema, Rising Tides, Deceit, Exodus Redux, loki The Magic Dragon and more. It has sections for Movies, TV shows, Sports, Kids, Live TV, favourites, Settings and SD wizard.
Using a VPN with Kodi is always recommended for privacy and security. Try IPVanish which is Kodi friendly, has no logs, and unlimited bandwidth.
Whyingo.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. Whyingo.org does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is owned or is in the public domain.
Steps to Install Duff Light Kodi 18 Build Leia
- From home screen go to Settings
- Click File Manager
- Click Add Source
- Click None
- Enter the following address:
- Name it stream
- The boxes should match the picture below
- Go back to Home screen and click add-ons
- Click the add-on browser from the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- A box will open click stream
- Click repository.streamdgitalrepo-1.1.zip
- Wait for the top right to popup Stream Digital Repository Installed
- Click Install from Repository
- Click Stream Digital Repository
- Click Program Add-ons
- Click Stream Digital Wizard
- Click Install
- Wait for the top right to popup Stream Digital Wizard Installed
- It will pop up a information message click Dismiss
- Click Continue
- Select Build Menu
- Click Dufflight
- Click Fresh Install or Standard Install (Fresh Install is usually bests)
- Click Continue
- It will download and install
- Click OK to Force Close Kodi
- After it installs restart Kodi and it should come up. Be sure to give it time to build menus and update add-ons.
How to change the Skin back to Default Estuary
If this Build does not work for you here is how to change the Skin back to default Estuary and remove it.
- From home screen go to System
- Click Interface Settings
- Click Skin
- Click Estuary
- Click Yes