Overview Distro TV
Distro TV is a new Kodi Add-on that you can watch live TV and video on demand. The categories are Family, Sports, Fitness, Drama, Action Thriller, Comedy, Sci-Fi, Documentaries, Tech Science, Travel Lifestyle and more.
Using a VPN with Kodi is always recommended for privacy and security. Try IPVanish which is Kodi friendly, has no logs, and unlimited bandwidth.
Whyingo.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. Whyingo.org does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is owned or is in the public domain.
Steps to Install Distro TV Kodi 18 Leia Add-on
- From home screen go to Settings
- Click File Manager
- Click Add Source
- Click None
- Enter the following address: http://www.narcacist.com/repo/
- Name it narcacist.
- The boxes should match the picture below
- Go back to Home screen and click add-ons
- Click the add-on browser from the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- A box will open click narcacist.
- Click repository.narcacistwizard.zip
- Wait for the top right to popup Narcacist Wizard Repository Installed
- Click Install from Repository
- Click Narcacist Wizard Repository
- Click Video Add-ons
- Click Distro TV
- Click Install
- It will pop up the additional dependencies click where it says OK
- Wait for the top right to popup Distro TV add-on installed
- After it installs it will be located on Home Screen Add-ons->Video Add-on