Diggz Redbolt is a Kodi Build for Leia 18 that can be installed through The Chef Leia Wizard.
This build has sections for Search, Favourites, Library, Movie Portal, TV show Portal, Free One Click Flix, Premium Services, Discover Movies/ TV shows, Odds N Ends, Live TV, Sports, Music, Documentary, Android App Launcher and Settings.
Using a VPN with Kodi is always recommended for privacy and security. Try IPVanish which is Kodi friendly, has no logs, and unlimited bandwidth.
Whyingo.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. Whyingo.org does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is owned or is in the public domain.
Steps to Install Diggz Redbolt Kodi 18 Build Leia
- From home screen go to Settings
- Click File Manager
- Click Add Source
- Click None
- Enter the following address: http://diggzrepo.ddns.net/
- Name it diggz
- The boxes should match the picture below
- Go back to Home screen and click add-ons
- Click the add-on browser from the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- A box will open click diggz
- Click Install Repo
- Click repository.diggz-4.0.zip
- Wait for the top right to popup Diggz Repository Installed
- Click Install from Repository
- Click Diggz Repository
- Click Program Add-ons
- Click The Chef Leia Wizard
- Click Install
- Wait for the top right to popup The Chef Leia Wizard Installed
- It will pop up a information message click Dismiss
- Click Continue
- Click Build Menu
- Click Diggz Redbolt
- Click Fresh Install or Standard Install (Fresh Install is usually bests)
- Click Continue
- It will download and install
- After it installs restart Kodi and it should come up. Be sure to give it time to build menus and update add-ons.