Diggz Red Bolt is a brand new Kodi 18 Build from The Chef Leia Wizard.
Sections included Search Favourites, Library, Movies, TV shows, Real Debrid. Lists, Live TV, Media Streams, Sports, Music, Documentaries and Settings.
Using a VPN with Kodi is always recommended for privacy and security. Try IPVanish which is Kodi friendly, has no logs, and unlimited bandwidth.
Whyingo.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. Whyingo.org does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is owned or is in the public domain.
Steps to Install Diggz Red Bolt Kodi 18 Build Leia
- From home screen go to Settings
- Click File Manager
- Click Add Source
- Click None
- Enter the following address: http://diggzrepo.ddns.net/
- Name it diggz
- The boxes should match the picture below
- Go back to Home screen and click add-ons
- Click the add-on browser from the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- A box will open click diggz
- Click install_Repo
- click repository.diggz-4.0.zip
- Wait for the top right to popup The Diggz Repository Installed
- Click Install from Repository
- Click Diggz Repository
- Click Program Add-ons
- Click The Chef Leia Wizard
- Click Install
- Wait for the top right to popup The Chef Wizard Installed
- It will pop up a information message click Dismiss
- Click Continue
- Click Build Menu
- Click Diggz Red Bolt
- Click Fresh Install or Standard Install (Fresh Install is usually bests)
- Click Continue
- It will download and install
- After it installs restart Kodi and it should come up. Be sure to give it time to build menus and update add-ons.