UPDATE: Repository Is Currently Down
Cosmic is a New Kodi Build from Spectre Media Wizard that runs great on any Kodi devices.
It has sections for Movies, TV Horror, Kids Music, Program, Spectre Portal and More. In Movies and TV sections included New releases, 1 Click Flix, Wastern Tv shows, New Tv shows, Netflix original series and more.
Using a VPN with Kodi is always recommended for privacy and security. Try IPVanish which is Kodi friendly, has no logs, and unlimited bandwidth.
Whyingo.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. Whyingo.org does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is owned or is in the public domain.
Steps to Install Cosmic Kodi 18 Build Leia
- From home screen go to Settings
- Click File Manager
- Click Add Source
- Click None
- Enter the following address:
- Name it spectre
- The boxes should match the picture below
- Go back to Home screen and click add-ons
- Click the add-on browser from the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- A box will open click spectre
- Click repository.sm-2.2.zip
- Wait for the top right to popup Spectre Media Repository Installed
- Click Install from Repository
- Click Spectre Media Repository
- Click Program Add-ons
- Click Spectre Media Wizard
- Click Install
- Wait for the top right to popup Spectre Media Wizard Installed
- It will pop up a information message click Dismiss
- Click Continue
- Click Build Menu
- Click Cosmic
- Click Fresh Install or Standard Install (Fresh Install is usually bests)
- Click Continue
- It will download and install
- After it installs restart Kodi and it should come up. Be sure to give it time to build menus and update add-ons.