Chameleon is a new Kodi 19 Matrix Build from Dabutcher.
Sections included Favorites, 1-Clicks, Movies, TV, Sports, Settings and more.
It has the best working Kodi 19 add-ons including the Crew and The Oath.
Using a VPN with Kodi is always recommended for privacy and security. Try IPVanish which is Kodi friendly, has no logs, and unlimited bandwidth.
Whyingo.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. Whyingo.org does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is owned or is in the public domain.
How To Install Chameleon Kodi 19 Matrix Build
- From home screen go to Settings
- Click File Manager
- Click Add Source
- Click None
- Enter the following address: http://dabutcher.org/repo/
- Name it dabutcher
- The boxes should match the picture below
- Go back to Home screen and click add-ons
- Click the add-on browser from the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- Click Yes on the popup warning and be sure unknown sources is turned on
- A box will open click dabutcher
- Click plugin.program.dab19wiz.zip
- Wait for it to popup with Dabutcher Wizard
- Go back to the main menu and go to Add-ons–>Program Add-ons
- Select DaB 19 Wizard
- Click Build Menu
- Click Chameleon Build 19 Version 1.0
- Click Continue
- Click Fresh Start
- The Build will download and install
- After it installs click OK to Force Close Kodi
- Restart Kodi and it should come up. Be sure to give it time to build menus and update add-ons.