Blaze is a new Kodi Build from Blazin Streams Wizard.
This build has sections for Movies,Tv shows, Live TV, Music, Sports, Kids, Apps and main menu sections included video add-ons Deathstar, Alvin, Asgard, Odin, Shadow, The Magic Dragon and The Crew.
Using a VPN with Kodi is always recommended for privacy and security. Try IPVanish which is Kodi friendly, has no logs, and unlimited bandwidth.
Whyingo.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. Whyingo.org does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is owned or is in the public domain.
Steps to Install Blaze Kodi 18 Build Leia
- From home screen go to Settings
- Click File Manager
- Click Add Source
- Click None
- Enter the following address: http://blazestreams.com/wiz/
- Name it blaze
- The boxes should match the picture below
- Go back to Home screen and click add-ons
- Click the add-on browser from the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- A box will open click blaze
- Click plugin.program.blazinstreams.zip
- Wait for the top right to popup Blazin Streams Wizard Installed
- Click Continue
- Click Build Menu
- Click Blaze Build
- Click Fresh Install or Standard Install (Fresh Install is usually bests)
- Click Yes to Install
- It will download and install
- Click OK to force close Kodi
- After it installs restart Kodi and it should come up. Be sure to give it time to build menus and update add-ons.