BK 19 Is a new Kodi Build from Doomzday Repository.
It has sections for Movies, TV shows, Live TV , Sports and included with many popular working Kodi Add-ons Seren, The Crew, The Oath, Fetch, Shadow, Dejavu, Revolution and more.
Using a good VPN with Kodi is always suggested for privacy, security, and being anonymous. If you need a good low cost VPN to use with Kodi Try IPVanish it having multiple high speed servers with no throttling or logs.
Whyingo.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. Whyingo.org does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is owned or is in the public domain.
How to Install Hardnox Xtreme Kodi 19. Matrix Build
- From home screen go to Settings
- Click File Manager
- Click Add Source
- Click None
- Enter the following address: https://doomzdayteam.github.io/doomzday
- Name it doomzday
- The boxes should match the picture below
- Go back to Home screen and click Add-ons
- Click the add-on browser from the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- Click Yes on the popup warning and be sure unknown sources is turned on
- A box will open click doomzday
- Click repository.doomzday-1.0.7.zip
- Wait for the top right to popup Doomzday Repository Installed
- Click install from repository
- Click Doomzday Repository
- Click program add-ons
- Click Doomzdaymods Wizard 19
- Click install
- It will pop up additional addons will be installed and then click OK.
- Wait for the top right to popup doomzday wizard 19 Installed
- Click Continue
- Click Build Menu
- It will popup a message notification click dismiss
- Click Doomzday BK 19
- Click Fresh Install or Standard Install (Fresh Install is usually bests)
- Click Yes to Install
- It will download and install
- Click No thanks
- Click OK to force close Kodi
- After it installs restart Kodi and it should come up. Be sure to give it time to build menus and update add-ons.