BK Nox is available for Kodi 18 Leia with both the classic and modern version.
This build has sections for Movies, TV shows, Sports, Live TV, Real Debrid, Documentary, Kids, Music, Wizard, The Lounge and System.
It has all the top Kodi add-ons including the Magic Dragon, The Crew, TempTV, Numbers, Torque and many more.
Using a VPN with Kodi is always recommended for privacy and security. Try Expresss VPN which is Kodi friendly, has no logs, and unlimited bandwidth.
Whyingo.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. Whyingo.org does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is owned or is in the public domain.
How To Install BK Nox Classic or Modern Kodi 18 Build Leia
- From home screen go to Settings
- Click File Manager
- Click Add Source
- Click None
- Enter the following address: http://streamdigital.org/wiz/
- Name it stream digital
- The boxes should match the picture below
- Go back to Home screen and click Add-ons
- Click the add-on browser icon from the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- A box will open click stream digital
- Click plugin.program.sdwiz.zip
- Wait for the top right to popup Stream Digital Wizard Installed
- Click Build Menu
- Click BK Nox Classic
- Click Install
- Click Yes Install
- It will download and install
- Click Ok to force close Kodi
- After it installs restart Kodi and it should come up with the Build installed. Be sure to give it time to build menus and update add-ons.
and click Continue
How to change the Skin back to Default Estuary
- From home screen go to System
- Click Interface Settings
- Click Skin
- Click Estuary
- Click Yes
If this Build does not work for you here is how to change the Skin back to default Estuary and remove it.