BK Nox is now available for Kodi 18 Leia and is a very nice Build. From Stream Digital Wizard it uses Aeon Nox Silvo skin and it has size of 311 MB.
This build has sections for Movies, TV shows, Sports, Live TV, Real Debrid, Documentary, Kids, Music, SD wizard, The Lounge and System.
Using a VPN with Kodi is always recommended for privacy and security. Try IPVanish which is Kodi friendly, has no logs, and unlimited bandwidth.
Whyingo.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. Whyingo.org does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is owned or is in the public domain.
Steps to Install BK Nox Kodi 18 Build Leia
- From home screen go to Settings
- Click File Manager
- Click Add Source
- Click None
- Enter the following address: http://streamdigital.org/wiz/
- Name it stream digital
- The boxes should match the picture below
- Go back to Home screen and click add-ons
- Click the add-on browser from the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- A box will open click stream digital
- Click plugin.program.sdwiz.zip
- Wait for the top right to popup Stream Digital Wizard Installed
- It will pop up a information message click Dismiss
- Click Continue
- Click Build Menu
- Click BK Nox Leia
- Click Fresh Install or Standard Install (Fresh Install is usually bests)
- Click Continue
- It will download and install
- Click force close
- After it installs restart Kodi and it should come up. Be sure to give it time to build menus and update add-ons.
How to change the Skin back to Default Estuary
- From home screen go to System
- Click Interface Settings
- Click Skin
- Click Estuary
- Click Yes
If this Build does not work for you here is how to change the Skin back to default Estuary and remove it.