Asgard Realm is new Kodi Build from Cmans Wizard Repository. It comes with new updated Kodi add-ons including Asgard, The Oath, Goto, Odin, Balck Lightning, also has sports section, live TV, favorites and more.
Using a good VPN with Kodi is always suggested for privacy and security. If you need a good low cost VPN to use with Kodi Try IPVanish it has high speed servers with no throttling or logs.
Whyingo.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. Whyingo.org does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is owned or is in the public domain.
How to Install Asgard Realm Kodi 19.1 Build Matrix
- From home screen go to Settings
- Click File Manager
- Click Add Source
- Click None
- Enter the following address: http://cmanbuilds.com/repo/
- Name it cman
- The boxes should match the picture below
- Go back to Home screen and click add-ons
- Click the add-on browser from the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- Click Yes on the popup warning and be sure unknown sources is turned on
- A box will open click cman
- Click repository.cmanwizard.zip
- Wait for the top right to popup Cman’s Wizard Repository Installed
- Click install from repository
- Click Cman’s Wizard Repository
- Click Program Add-ons
- Click Cman’s Wizard 19
- Click Install
- It will pop up additional addons will be installed and then click OK.
- Wait for the top right to popup Cman’s Wizard 19 Installed
- Click Continue
- Click CMan Build
- Click Asgard Realm
- Click Install
- Click Yes to Install
- It will download
- Click Fresh Install
- Click OK to Force Close Kodi
- After it installs restart Kodi and it should come up. Be sure to give it time to build menus and update add-ons.