In this tutorial you will learn how you can enable or disable press volume up to answer on Samsung Galaxy S20 / S20 Plus
This option will have the phone answer calls with the volume button which can be useful in some scenarios.
How to Enable or Disable Press Volume Up to Answer Samsung Galaxy S20 or S20 Plus
- Swipe down at the at the top right and then click on Settings
- Scroll down on to Accessibility and click it.
- From Accessibility option click on Interaction and Dexterity.
- After you click on interaction and dexterity and click on Answering and ending calls option.
- After you click on answering and ending calls switch on Press Volume to answer