With the steps below you will learn how to Enable or Disable Music Share Samsung Galaxy S20 or S20 Plus.
Music Share is an option to let friends and family play music on your Bluetooth speakers.
If you already have a Bluetooth speaker setup to play music others can connect to your smartphone and play music as well.
Below are the steps to use the Music Share option. There is also a video at the bottom of the post with the steps if needed.
How to Enable or Disable Music Share Samsung Galaxy S20 or S20 Plus
- From the top pull down and go to Settings.
- From Settings click on the Connections Option.
- From connection click on Bluetooth .
- After you click on Bluetooth options then click on the top of menu button.
- From the top of the menu button click where it says Advanced.
- Click the Music Share option and switch it to on.